Looking for supplemental creative & social activities?
We believe that the “first” school is in the home. Whenever parents have the privilege to stay home with their children, we believe that is ideal. Grants Pass Adventist School aims to be the next-best option for homeschool education, offering supplemental partnership through allowing homeschooler participation in select campus activities.
Homeschooled students in the area are invited to participate in Grants Pass Adventist Christian School’s field trips, extracurricular activities, and special events. We honor and value homeschool education and wish to support these families in helpful ways by providing opportunities to enrich students’ educational experience through participation in group activities, such as:
- Testing (Iowa Assessments)
- Field trips
- Music classes and lessons
- Art classes
- Sports activities
- Mt. Ashland Ski/Snowboard Program
- Core classes (Bible, Math, Language Arts, Science, Social Studies)
- Grades 5-8 Physical Education
How to enroll
Each homeschooler must register ahead of time and submit a yearly fee of $75 to cover insurance and processing costs. (Additional activity costs may apply).
- Fill out the registration forms (contact school office)
- Pay the $75 registration fee (includes insurance)
- Sign the Student Pledge
- Attend “Back to School Night” on Sept. 6, 6:30-7:30
Additional Fees Breakdown
- Iowa Assessment testing: $50 (offered Sept. 17-28, 2018)
- Field trips (costs vary)
- Art class: $50 per month
- Core Classes: $60 per month per class
- Science/Cultural-Social Fairs: $15/event
- Grades 5-8 After-school Electives (costs vary)
- Physical Education: $50/month
Please note, we cannot offer refunds once a homeschool student is registered for the year. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Curriculum Rental Option
Homeschoolers wishing to use school curriculum materials may do so by renting textbooks from the school. The rental cost is equal to the price of the book, with a refund of up to 80% when returned in good condition. The charge for disposable materials are equal to their individual cost.
(Teachers’ Help is not included in the rental of the books)
Homeschool students are invited to attend all of our programs and activities. For insurance reasons and the safety of your children, please let us know if you plan to attend an event or participate in an activity other than currently enrolled.
Please call the school office in advance to schedule such opportunities.
Secure your spot. Sign up your homeschooler today!
Call (541) 479-2293 or use our contact form.